Evangelism is about sharing the love of Christ with everyone. We are all commanded to go and make disciples. This is our mission as Christians and it is not an option. In fact, it is a profound responsibility, the greatest privilege, and the most incredible honor in the entire world. This mission is the greatest thing you can do for another person, carries eternal significance, and is the true secret of being blessed! In these sites we will teach you to share the gospel and to develop your own life message. Come check out the numerous ways to share your faith even if you are incredibly shy!
Click To Discover
- Christian Testimonies: Let your life be your story! Let your experience with God be your testimonial for Him! Share it!
- Global Evangelism: Shake the fear and grow where Godís planted you. Focus on the organic process rather than a one-time event.
- John 3:16: In any Bible translation, in any language, the message from God is clear and simple. Discover His boundless love today.
- The Great Commission: A personal directive from Jesus Christ to all His followers. A timeless and wonderful adventure in faith for all Christians.
- Orphanage Outreach: A pure and faultless religion. A calling for all Christians to share in the blessing of worldwide orphan care.
- The Roman Road: Ready to accept God's gift? Hereís a basic prayer for you as a guideline for your sincere step of faith.
- Become a Christian: Learn how to become a Christian today - Just say this prayer and truly mean it in your heart.
- Evangelism: Itís more than a commandment for Christians; itís an absolute joy and privilege.
- Roman Road: Discover the scriptural basis for being saved and learn the prayer of salvation offered through the grace of Jesus Christ.
- Roman Road to Salvation: A letter of Good News. A unique presentation of the Christian gospel through the eyes of a graduating high school senior.
- Christian Witnessing: Sharing our faith is a matter of the heart. We're not called to be lawyers or judges, just witnesses for Christ.
- Share Jesus without Fear: Are you afraid to tell of your faith? Learn how to be prepared and have a plan to get the conversation started.
- Salvation Prayer: Back to the basics for rebirth in Jesus Christ. Believe, accept, repent and be baptized. The cornerstone is Christ.
- Prayer of Forgiveness: Reconnect with God. A priceless gift made possible through Jesus Christ. The start of a new life and a new hope.
- Plan of Salvation: Are you 100% sure that if you were to die today that you would go to heaven? Know for sure!
- Prayer of Salvation: A conversation with God where we confess our sin and profess faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- The Passion of Christ: The passion and truth of Christ are revealed! Why was it necessary for Him to die on the cross?
- Sinner's Prayer: We're all sinners that need to recognize our sin and repent of it. Become a sinner saved by grace!